The Summer Reading Program is part of the TCNJ First-Year Experience.
This webpage gathers resources compiled by the Cultural and Intellectual Community Program Council (CICPC) to help facilitators prepare for effective discussion sessions.
Logistics of the Summer Reading Program 2015:
- 2015 Facilitator Assignments (updated **August 20, 2015**)
- Facilitator Instructions and Summer Reading Guide 2015
- A guide on leading effective discussions
- Information provided to students about this year’s book
- Community Learning Day 2015 (Will be posted when available from CICPC)
Archive of Past Summer Reading Programs